Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Global Warming, Climate Change and What the heck is up with Spring

So for any who knows me you will know that I despise winter. I love Christmas and I love snow at Christmas. The rest of the time I want it to be 70 or above preferably with sun. Now thanks to "Global Warming" or the ever popular climate change we are coming out of one of the coldest winters in 40 years and except for the last two days Spring has been slow to come and very dreary and wet.
This has caused the buzz about Global Warming to shift. All of sudden, they made a mistake and we are just in a cycle. But no, not a cycle exactly we are experiencing Climate change. Well duh! Last I checked climate does change, daily. Here in Virginia it changes hourly. This is nothing new. For those who really study these things and know what they are talking about it seems that climate is cyclical and rather predictable. In other words what's up with Spring? Or Winter? or any of it for that matter? What's up is that climate changes in patterns and we are in one now and will be in one until God decides to shut down things and be done with all of us "educated" imbeciles. In the meantime I'm hoping to enjoy a globally warm Spring and Summer.

2 comments:

  1. I love snow and this winter was more like the winters I remember when I was really young. Bryan park to sleigh ride and walking on the thick frozen lake there.
    Like you say - in Spring, the globe warms. Then it starts getting really warm and we call it Summer, wow how easy was that to figure out.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that so-called scientists would try to use so little data to make such large claims. They are not as humble as the really great scientists, who always claimed that the more they learned, the less they knew!

    ReplyDelete