Monday, March 22, 2010

Health Care Health Insurance and WTH

Sadly our elected officials forgot to take economics 101. They have confused health care and health insurance and have now attempted to place regulations on the insurance industry. This means that for the 96% of us that have health insurance will now have to pay sky rocketing insurance premiums, higher taxes and face decreasing service providers. The rest of you poor uninsured folks will now have to get coverage you can't afford or face a fine. Well that should cover the health insurance debate, but I don't think it's going to do anything about actual health care.
Oh yes it will, I almost forgot, hospitals will close, doctors will retire and other's will no longer see the health care profession as a good career choice. Way to go. Good job, can't wait for the elections. You know who you are and you will not get my vote.

The way I see it the only ones who really came out ahead were the students who now can sponge off their parent's policies for a few more years.

To quote a wise man, that's all I have to say about that!

3 comments:

  1. Very, Very good Terri, Love it---this just makes us have to work harder, right? In words of a NOT so wise man: "Bring it on"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all should find an island to live on and relax. We won't have health care anyway that's worth a darn, so why not just die peacefully somewhere in a beautiful place. I really do not want to support anyone else.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn true! And I will be the first one in line come election day, humming "Nah Nah Hey Hey Goodbye!" I can't wait!!! ;}

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete